Do you have any questions about the return process of Taranis? Take a look on this page and find out more about our return process.
May I return my products?
You have the right to return your products within 14 days. The reflection period starts on the day that you receive your products. We want to ask you to register your return shipment by the return form or use the model form for right of withdrawal. You must also consider the following:
- You have a cooling-off period of 14 days. The reflection period starts on the day that you receive the products that you have ordered.
- After registration you will have another 14 das to send the products back to us.
- If possible, the products have to be in the original packaging. The products must be returned unused and undamage. We can charge costs if an product is used or damaged.
How do I return my products?
- You can register your return shipment at our website www.taraniswheels.com/info/product-return-form. You must cancel your purchase before the cooling-off period has expired. You have a cooling-off period of 14 days. This period starts on the day that you receive the products that you have ordered. We will charge you a depreciation of the amount if you want to send your wheels and tyres back to us and they have already been mounted on your car. And is isn't possible to exchange the products for other products once the wheels and tyres have been mounted on your car.
- If possible, send the products return in the original packaging. We also want to ask you to enclose the invoice in the package.
- Drop the package off at a post office nearby. The costs of the return shipment are for your account. We will charge costs for a COD shipment to Taranis.
- We will refund the full amount within 14 days.
When will I receive my refund after I returned my products?
We will refund the amount of your order immediately after we have processed your return shipment. This is within 14 days after you have registrered and send your products back to us. You will receive the full amount that you have paid for your order with the exeption of any additional costs resulting from your choice for a method of delivery. We wait with the refund until we have received the products that you have send back to us.
Do I have any quarantee on the rims or tyres?
The statutory warranty applies to all items that you purchase from Taranis. This means that an article is or must do what you as a consumer can reasonably expect from it. For some items there is also a factory warranty. For example, with rims you often have a factory warranty on the paint. This warranty does not affect the legal warranty. A product should not show defects that are not expected during the expected lifetime with normal use.
My package was damaged during the transportation. What do I have to do?
It is important that you immediately report the damage to us. Please take some pictures of the damage and the packaging. Send us an e-mail with your pictures and your order number. We will contact you as soon as possible and we will determine whether the damaged products will be send return or collected. And we will also discuss the replacement of the products with you.
To which address should I send my return shipment?
You can return your items to the following address:
Simon Stevinstraat 1
Feel free to contact us by e-mail [email protected] or give us a call if you have any other question.